Plumbers and Landscapers
Safe and Healthy Homes (Handyperson) Limited is a Property Maintenance and Handyperson service established in 2013.
As our business expands, we have a fantastic opportunity for Plumbers and Landscapers. The ideal candidates will be able to cover responsive and scheduled repairs, landscaping, along with bathroom and kitchen installations.
5 years minimum experience in at least one of the below:
- Plumbing, first and 2nd fix, plastic and end feed.
- Landscaping, slab laying, brickwork, blockwork
Organisational and communication skills using our technology platform is essential (training will be provided)
- High standard of workmanship and attention to detail
- Be comfortable working alone and as part of team.
- Full, clean driving licence
In return you will receive:
- Access to a Company vehicle fully expensed reasonable personal use.
- Power and hand tools
- Workplace Pension
- Workwear and footwear
- 30 days Annual leave (including Christmas shutdown)
- Company mobile phone
- Emergency first aid and health and safety training
This position is subject to a DBS check and a 3-month probation period
Job type – Full time permanent
Salary £ negotiable dependent on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
All Interviewees to undergo temperature check and will be expected to wear a mask.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 0800 148 8818