Working at Safe & Healthy Homes
We are a well-established Leighton Buzzard-based property maintenance and home improvement business and offer a comprehensive range of services for domestic or commercial customers in Leighton Buzzard, Bletchley, Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
We have a reliable, honest and professional team of technicians and our workforce is highly motivated. We expect nothing other than perfection and require new employees to adopt the same attitude. There is a focus on ensuring our customers are treated with the respect they deserve and to guarantee the work we carry out for them is completed to the highest standard.
Contact us if you think you meet our criteria and would like to join our team, please call us today for further information about job opportunities with Safe and Healthy Homes.
This is a full-time hybrid role for a Plumbing Technician at Safe and Healthy Homes (Handyperson) Limited. The role is located in Leighton Buzzard but some work from home is acceptable. The Technician will be responsible for testing plumbing systems, identifying faults, repairing and replacing damaged pipes, fixing plumbing fixtures and ensuring the safe installation of new plumbing systems. The Technician will also provide advice to customers regarding the maintenance of plumbing systems, perform routine maintenance, and handle emergency plumbing situations.
- Plumbing certification or related apprenticeship required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in plumbing
- Experience in repairing, testing, and replacing plumbing systems
- Experience in drain cleaning, leak detection and repair, diagnosing and repairing clogs in sinks, toilets, and main lines.
- Ability to First and 2nd Fix Bathroom and Kitchen installations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to safety and detail
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Valid clean driver’s license .
- Availability to work some evenings, weekends, and holidays
Benefits of the Role
- 36 K per annum starting salary
- AXA Private Health insurance
- 30 Days annual leave including Bank Holidays and Christmas shut down
- Workplace pension
- Company branded workwear
- Fully expensed vehicle and power tools
- The opportunity to work for a progressive company.
Permanent – immediate start
37.5 hours Mon – Fri Full time or Part time available.
Safe & Healthy Homes is a home improvement and property maintenance company that operates in the Leighton Buzzard and Milton Keynes area.
Are you a highly skilled and versatile tradesperson and enjoy working on a variety of tasks? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our professional property maintenance company as a Mulit-Trade Skilled Person. You will be responsible for carrying out a wide range of maintenance, repair and installation tasks across various trades. The work may include carpentry, plumbing, painting, tiling, plastering and other general maintenance tasks and you will work both independently and as part of a team.
- Full, clean driving licence
- DBS Check
- Excellent communication skills
- Right to work in the UK
In return you will receive the following benefits
- Competitive Salary negotiable
- AXA Private health insurance
- 30 Days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays and Annual Shutdown
- Workplace pension
- Vehicle and Power Tools
If this position appeals to you, please get in touch by contacting our admin team on 0800 148 8818 for an informal chat or email email@example.com
Safe & Healthy Homes (Handyperson) is an equal opportunities employer.
Private healthcare only provided after completion of a successful 3 month probationary period and will only be available whilst employed by the company.